Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Banquet 2013


 A few weeks ago, our church had it's annual Christmas Banquet. 


 
My forever friends and I in our traditional banquet photo.  

Since I can't find the last 18 years in banquet pictures (hard to believe it's been that long!) , here's the two I could find on short notice:  
 I think that one is from 2008. 


This was last year when I was great with child!


 The three amigos...


 And Kendall's little buddy.  This was late in the afternoon so this was the best pic we got.  Nice arms!   :)  Most of them looked like the one below.  



I love our fun tradition of the banquet!

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

REQUEST! Stand in the same order each year. It'll make checking out the year's diff so much more... aligned. LOL Love the pics of the kids. Kendall has better things to do now than sit under your lens, Mom! :)

Tammy said...

Love the pics of you and your BFF's. It is so sweet how that your friendship has only gotten stronger through the years. I LOVE that I got to be a part of your lives when you were just starting out as friends. And, I think that it is just the sweetest thing ever that your children are going to be friends. God has surely blessed, hasn't He? Love you, Stephanie!