Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 9 Traditions: Kid's Party


   Each year since getting married, Michael and I have hosted a party after Christmas, close to New Years for friends our age.  How fun would it be to have a party for the kids (on a different day of course).  This will wait a few years until Kendall can appreciate it.  

   I already have our first 2 themes picked out....

A grinch party:




A ginger bread house party:   
 

I'm all about planning a good party...I think Martha and I are actually distant cousins!

Now I just hope Kendall has friends  :)

Click here to read the rest of my ideas.

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I love the ginger bread house party idea! Only I have to say I did a ginger bread house with my kids ONE year. WHAT A MESS!!! Of course, it's their fave memory. I must force myself to do it again. Kudos to you for wanting to have 5 or 10 of them hoodlums putting one together in your kitchen! Haha