Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post Christmas Randomness

  • Did you notice that I posted day 24 of my traditions series a little late?  I had day 25 and the wrap up post scheduled because they were finished a long time ago.   I didn't want to leave out a day so I went back and got it :)  I feel accomplished to have completed my series!
 
  • Another fun fact:  in my wrap up post I said I didn't blog about our Christmas Play but I did...the play hadn't made the original cut but it was so dear to my heart, I had to include it!   I ended up leaving out the tradition of giving to others.  In years past I have participated in the Angel Tree.  This year was so crazy busy that it was left by the wayside.  Hopefully we'll be able to add that again next year!
 
  • We had a wonderful Christmas.  Super busy like always but still wonderful.  Kendall wasn't overly excited about Christmas this year.  Hopefully that will change.  I will have to come back in a day or two and do a post just on our Christmas. 
  • I've tried several fun and yummy pinterest ideas lately.  I want to do a separate post on those also.

  • I'm ready to go into organization mode.  Our living room looks like Toys-R-Us threw up in it.  Our guest room has been the catch all for months now.  This weekend is time to get on top of it!

  • And just for kicks...my baby surround by a sea of new cool toys!
 
  •   

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I love that pic of her!!! Yanno, I re-read your Christmas play comment 3 or 4 times in that other post. I thought you put it there because of my sadness of no Christmas play for my kids! LOL

Dana said...

Loved reading your blog this month!