Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sentimental Ornaments

Today's tradition post was all about Ornaments.  If you missed it scroll down to see Kendall's Ornaments for this year.  While I was on the subject, I thought I'd share some of my favorite ornaments.  They are the ones that have special meaning to me.  Some years I've bought several, and some years I haven't bought any.  Guess it depends on my mood. 


 I bought this recently.  I thought it was perfect to remember our first year with our camper.  


 This was a gift last year from my sister-in-law when I was expecting Kendall.  


We got this on our Honeymoon.

 Self-explanatory  :)



 This was from vacation last summer. 


   Got this one for Michael.  :)


This gem is from 1988.  It's my favorite ornament of ALL TIME!  1st grade in Mrs. Jean's class.  One side you can see my pic (I was rocking some pigtails) and the other side is a thumbprint reindeer.


  
 

No comments: