Saturday, December 14, 2013

Traditions Day 13: Christmas Songs


I'm pretty disappointed with myself that I waited until day 13 to post this!  



     I love me some Christmas Songs.  There is no way I could list all my "favorites", but here's my best attempt.

1.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Bing Crosby
2.  The Christmas Song Nat King Cole
3.  It's the most wonderful time of the year Andy Williams
4.  Sleigh Ride Ronettes
5.  Winter Wonderland Bing Crosby
6.  Have yourself a merry little Christmas Frank Sinatra
7.  Beautiful Star of Bethlehem The Judds
8.  Carol of the Bells Barlow Girls
9.  Silent Night Kelly Clarkson


There's been a lot of Christmas music playing at the Jones' house and in their cars this month.  This tradition is easy! 

Click here to read the rest of my ideas.

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Jimmy has his own personal favorites that really put a bummer on the songs for me.... Examples:
O pagan tree, o pagan tree, how pagan are thy branches and angels we have heard on high, telling us to buy and buy. Those are just a couple examples. Lol
He really isn't a grinch, though. I mean, he doesn't like the tree and stuff as much as *I* do. But he participates. LOL