Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 15 Traditions: Mailman & Neighbor Gifts


    Every year I like to get or make something cute and simple for our Mail Lady and neighbor (read inexpensive!).

    I've lacked creativity the past 2 years and have done the same thing.  But I figure who doesn't like Bath and Body Works Soap.
We wash you a Merry Christmas (Source) 

   This year it's time to up our game with a new cute idea.  Here's some I like...
 Stamped Spoons (source)

Elf Shoes, How cute!  (Source)

Thanks for driving Miles & Miles to bring us our mail!  Super inexpensive! (source)

This could easily be changed to an Extra Special Neighbor, or Extra Special Mailman (source)

"I've got to hand it to you, I think you are great!"  (Source)
 "Merry Kissmas and Chappy New Year"  I love me a good punny pun.  (source)


Have a Holly Jolly Christmas (Source)

I'm secretly excited for Kendall to start Sunday School so we can whip out some of the gifts for her teachers, bummer we have a couple more years.  :)

Only 10 days left in our series. 

Click here to read the rest of my ideas.

 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

My fave by far is the M&M one for the mail carrier. THAT is cute! :)