Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your wedding

I decided to participate with Kelly this week with pictures of my wedding. This is a subject I could talk about all day! It was a wonderful day. I tell Michael all the time that I want to get married again...to him of course.

The Day before the wedding my bridesmaids and I all wore matching shirts to have our nails done...fun, fun.

My Bridesmaids (left to right): Kiah (sister), Rachel (cousin), Jec (long time friend), Jen (long time friend), Punky (sister), Megan (flower girl)

Groomsmen: Back row: Mark (friend of Michaels), Josh (my brother),
Front row: Joshua (friend), Michael, Steve (michael's brother), Nate(Michael's newphew).


The Whole clan....The goofy grooms man holding the flowers would be my brother!

Heres a picture of the flowers. Trying to be frugal I made all the floral arrangements. Guess you can tell that.



It was such a fun day!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful flower girl.
Her mother must be a real looker!

Erica said...

great pictures! love the color pink you chose!!! and i think the flowers looks good (much better then if i had done mine myself!!)

Unknown said...

Looks like such a fun day! :-)