Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching up!


I officially made it through a week of pre-school seminars with my good pal Lorie. Everyone keeps asking if I learned anything...I can honestly say no. It was a bunch of review about educational psychology and assessment techniques and other boring stuff. I'll take my praxis test Saturday morning to finish the process of getting my prek endorsement. Fun times!

I mentioned I'd post about our weekend getaway. We went to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for a day and night. We had the best time together.





Our only picture...not so great, I know.






This is Bro. Wayne Sextons church. The Sunday after we were married we went to his church so we decided to go back on our anniversary since we were so close.




My awesome husband bought me a pandora bracelet with a heart charm. I have no idea how he knew I wanted one. And I don't how the catalog was placed on his dresser a month ago! I love it. I'm needing help explaining to him how I'm gonna need a new charm for each holiday....and Labor Day is coming up soon!




And of course we got the Anniversary Willow Tree figurine. Love it!


Later this week we'll be going to Michaels' Dad church for their youth meeting. I'm super excited about it. Last year we only went to one service because we were just getting back from our honey moon and Michael was starting a new job. This year we'll get to be there the whole time.



Today I have have the tarp pulled out and am painting...again.



Next Week: Bible school

We are busy busy. Summer is quickly coming to an end. So Sad!





2 comments:

Amber said...

So...how close are you to Pigeon Forge? Because I'll be there on Sunday through Tuesday next week. NO JOKE!

Karen Crabtree said...

Stephanie & Michael,
Congratulations on your anniversary. I am so happy for you both. You two make me smile, when I see you together in pictures. You truly look so happy and comfortable together.
Love,
Karen