Sunday, January 16, 2011

O Taste and See...Cricut Project 1

    
    For Christmas I got a Cricut (mine is actually a pretty blue color, and didn't cost that much!).  As soon as I knew that I was getting one, I knew what my first project would be.  I think I've mention on my blog before that my plan is to have scripture verses displayed in every room of the house.  I decided to start with the kitchen and this verse:


                    O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
                                   Psalm 34:8





    I wanted the verse to scroll around the top of my cabinets.   I used black vinyl and the storybook font cartilage.  The chandelier in the dining room (which joins the kitchen) is black so I plan on using black accents in these two rooms. The end results....









By the way, I took these pictures completely in the manual mode on my camera. :)


I'm linking up to the Sundae Scoop at I love nap time.
Photobucket

and





And

Boogieboard Cottage



6 comments:

Debbie said...

Stephanie,
This looks really good, looks like you did a great job putting it up there. Straight and everything!!! I may have to get you to do one for me....my brown wall in the living room....hmmm?

Peggy said...

Beautiful! Joy got one too.....she was so excited!

Seven Sisters said...

Wow! So funny! Check our blog on Wednesday for a post using the same verse in a different craft! :) ~*S*~

Mary said...

This is an awesome post, I would really love it if you linked this up to Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage as well! Have a nice Week! Mary :O)

Mandy's Memories said...

I love this! Great job girl! I want a cricut so bad but don't know much about them.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your kitchen is beautiful. ♥