Monday, January 10, 2011

Beyond the Grave

Browsing through Obituaries morbid past time? the other day, I stumbled across a portion of one that really got my attention. 
      
Born June 17, 1925, she was saved at a very young age in an old brush harbor meeting in --------, and was still a member of ----------- Baptist Church, founded by her husband. She loved sewing and helping others. She was a faithful pastor’s wife, as he labored to pastor several churches in East Tennessee. As a wife, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother and great-grandmother, she personified Proverbs 31 (KJV).


What a testimony.  I loved it and It really got me thinking about what my loved ones will write about me.  What will yours say?

Maybe I should write my own now....



1 comment:

Kelly said...

It does make you think...what will people say or remember me for??