Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 21 Traditions: Christmas Books


   Here's yet another popular idea from pinterest.  :)   

    The idea is to wrap a book for each of the 12 days of Christmas.  The kid gets to open a book each day.  While I love this idea, it's just not worth all the wrapping when Kendall could care less!  But I did decide we needed to start a stash of Christmas books.   I have several that I bought when teaching.  Our newest books:




I've got my eye on this one at Wal-mart.


To see all of our traditions Click Here. 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I have two Christmas books that get put out at our tree every year. I always pack them away with the decorations. Every year, I pull out "Big Bear" (lol) and the two books. The kids always lay on their stomachs and read the two books, even though they are actually for kids about Kendall's age. I guess I need to add some books, too!