Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 18 Traditions: Christmas Card

I love, love, love, getting Christmas Cards in the mail.   I especially love ones that have pictures of the family!  I have made and sent photo cards since Michael and I were first married.  My biggest Christmas Card regret is that I haven't saved them each year :(.  I guess there are worse things in life.  And you live and learn.  :)  

 Our Card this year:


I've linked up with the card Carousel @ walk with me by faith.


Click here to see the rest of our traditions.

 

3 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Faith said...

This is so cute!!

Thanks for joining in the fun!! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Natasha said...

Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

I love the snowflakes on the back of your card. And your daughter is adorable :)

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!