Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3 Traditions: Framed Photos



This is a tradition that I started before Michael and I were married and it's simple simple.  Each year I buy a new Christmas Frame and frame a family picture from that year.   During December I take down all my other framed pictures that are around the house and use these.  This year's is our 8th.  

Some of my pictures framed from years past...ready to be set out. 

Want  to take a walk down memory lane with me?


2006--We had only been dating a couple of months here.  :)


 2007--This was the night Michael proposed.  


2008--This was actually Thanksgiving day at my Aunt's house. 



2009--At our Church Christmas Banquet.  This made the Christmas Card that year!


2010--At our lil house!



2011-Christmas Day at My Mom's House



2012--Expecting a our first baby!

I haven't picked our 2013 picture yet.  Here's my new frame though:

 

Keep in mind, if you do this, they can't be stored in the attic or outside storage.  The heat would destroy the photos.  I keep a box for them in the top of my closet. 

Simple, easy, and fun to look back at how we've changed!

To see all my ideas click here.

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Very cute idea!!!

Tammy said...

I love your pictures! What a great tradition! You will love these more and more as the years go on. Very sweet. Thank you so much for sharing.