Friday, February 13, 2009

Yet more randomness

I've been a woman of few words this week (in the blogging world, at least). It's been a long tiring week. I've thought about blogging a couple of times but I was too...tired. I was super busy at work, with midterms and a Valentine's Day Party all in the same day. Michael always laughs when I mention midterms for kindergartens. I find them anything, but funny! It takes forever to test each little one individually while keeping the others engaged in learning.


I'm not complaining just explaining. God gave me another good week, and for that I'm thankful.


I don't think I mentioned on here about Michael's old job in Chattanooga. This week the owner was arrested for wire fraud and all his businesses were shut down. Meaning if we were living in Chattanooga, Michael would be unemployed. Kind of a scary thought.


This verse has been on my heart this week. God keeps bring it to my memory.
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
--Philippians 4:11



Being Valentine's Day tomorrow, I have bunches of mushy stuff to say about my love but I'll save it for another post. We are going to a Valentine's Day banquet tomorrow night so I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post afterward.


One more random thought: I saved $26 at the grocery store tonight using my coupons. *big smile* I lucked up this week and got some really good coupons in the mail from Krogers based upon what I buy the most of. That makes me smile.


Have a good night.

No comments: