Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Lord is Good

I’ve been thinking about how’s God’s been working in our lives. He is truly good, while I’m completely unworthy.

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 107:1

I stand in awe at his power, and want to draw closer to know him better. I can’t understand how people can make it without the Lord. He has really manifested himself in my life recently. For example, today at school I prayed about a decision I needed to make and within 5 minutes I had perfect peace about it.

He is really working in the situation with mom. It is truly amazing:


Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 150:6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I rejoice in the "much better news" about your Mom!!

sophiemac photography said...

Steph,
I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but me and my family will be praying for her. There are so many sick people out there, but there is also so many good reports coming back and your mom will be victorious in this fight! Let me know if there's anything I can do.
Bethany