Sunday, February 1, 2009

God is my rock! (Sunday's Scriptures)

I'm a little late on posting my normal sunday's scriptures....well actually I'm really late. It's been a long long day (more about that later). Plus I was in personal need of the right scriptures. I'm so glad God is our rock and we can run to him and his word in times of trouble.


For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
--Psalm 27:5


For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
--Psalm 31:3



He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
--Psalm 62:2



He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
--Psalm 62:6


In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
--Psalm 62:7

No comments: