Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mom's Blog

I love unexpected snow days. They are even better than expected snow days. There is nothing like lying in bed and getting a text @6 am saying school is canceled. The only problem is that then my mind is racing 100mph and I can't go back to sleep. But I'll definitely take that over actually getting up and going to work anyday!!!!

After sleeping in (to an ungodly hour) I watched a few "I Love Lucy" episodes (I was able to use a gift card and get the first season on Dvd and I'm really excited *cheesy grin*) and I worked on mom's blog for several hours. I wanted to wait until it was perfected before giving out the address but I know several people are already looking at it so I'll go ahead and post it. It is:
www.therewillbegrace.blogspot.com Check it out. Let us know what you think. Also keep in mind that it may undergo cosmetic surgery in the next few days. Mom is working on learning to use it. It took me awhile to understand when she says Earl she really means U-R-L! She's sharp, she'll get the hang of it before too long.

Well since our bellys are full and dishes clean, think I'll curl up with my hubby and force a "Lucy" Episode on him....fun times!

No comments: