Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One of those days....

Have you ever had one of those days? I mean one of those....have a flat tire, forgot your cell phone at home, have to walk in the rain to call the husband, don't know the husband's number, have to call the mom instead, then walk back in the rain to the flat-stranded car, realize when you get back to the car that even the heated seats can't help what the rain-walk has done to your cold/sinus symptoms, watch your husband change the tire in the rain, feel so so guilty, have to go home and change out of your wet clothes, brush your once straight-flowing hair that is now frizzy and krinked (I so just made up a word!), arrive at work 30 minutes late, have to tame the now wild 20 Kindergartens, add 30 extra minutes to your work day sitting in another (interior) classroom in relaxed tornado-drill-mode because it's not safe to dismiss school, watch part of your hard cooked supper spill onto the oven door--kind of Day? I might be familar with the such.


The good news? Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was locked out of the house? I never admitted to all my faithful readers (surely the two of you will forgive me) that I never found the key. Found it today. In my purse. In a pack of gum. The odds.


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

--Isaiah 41:10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to bed now. I am wore out just reading this. It's like an episode of "Lucy"!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl! I hate to laugh at this post...I really do...and I'm not laughing AT you necessarily, but you are just SO funny! You poor little thing! :O)

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your posts. Your personality reminds me of.... ME! :) This is Staci (Griffis) Moize. Hope your week is better!