Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little this and a little that (Randomness)

I always have great ideas for a post, then I write a post, publish it, and realize that I forget to include half of my great ideas. I thought I'd do a quick lil post on things I forgot to tell my blog-reading-friends.


  • The 11 inches that was cut off my hair went to locks of love. I had always wanted to do that.
  • I love love my new hairstyle style. I feel like a new woman, and best of all, no one has said anything negative about it (at least not to my face).
  • Last night I took this to brothers. I had been wanting to make it. If you need the ultimate sweet fix, you should try it. Pretty yummy!
  • I really want to win this, but haven't been able to leave her a comment. Something is wrong with the verification part of blogger. I'm starting to get sad about it! (Update: Not sure what I did different, but it just worked! Hooray!)
  • My roses are dead.

That's all for now. I'll remember more later.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for stopping by over my way. I LOVE meeting new bloggy friends!!

I tried last night to leave you a comment and the verification wouldn't let me. Weird. Here's hoping it works tonight.

So glad to meet you! I'll be visitin' ya!

Oh...love your hair! :)