Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Days 19 & 20

I'm thankful for family.

I'm thankful for a mom who'll I know will always be there.

I'm thankful for a stepdad who invites me out to eat.

I'm thankful for a husband who I adore.

I'm thankful for a husband who works hard.

I'm thankful for a husband who plans for the future.

I'm thankful for a husband with the same desires and goals as me.

I'm thankful for brother to laugh with.

I'm thankful for sisters to talk with.

I'm thankful for in-laws who are sweet.

I'm thankful for a good day at work.

I'm thankful for lesson plans that filled the day.

I'm thankful for fun learning activities and a break from the routine.

I'm thankful that it's only a two day work week.

I'm thankful today flew by.

I'm thankful for my job.

I'm thankful for some good parents in my room this year.

I'm thankful that tomorrow we have our Thanksgiving Eve service at church.

I'm thankful for a safe trip to Knoxville and back.

I'm thankful for good deals at Hobby Lobby.

I'm thankful for the two crafts I'm anticipating to make.

I'm thankful I found Christmas cards that I like that have KJV verses on them.

I'm thankful for my KJV Bible.

I'm thankful I was able to buy a small gift for a friend to give tomorrow.

I'm thankful tomorrow's school schedule is looking as busy as today's was.

I'm thankful for the ability to cook supper.

I'm thankful for groceries to cook.

I'm thankful for a husband who always chops my peppers and onions.

I'm thankful for Yummy food!

I'm thankful for a full belly.

I'm thankful for those dirty dishes that are waiting on me.

I'm thankful for the coasters that are waiting on pictures to be placed in them (hopefully before company comes).

I'm thankful for Christmas decorations that I can't wait to get out!

I'm thankful for unexpected Christmas bonuses.

I'm thankful for great friends.

I'm thankful for a church choir to sing in.

I'm thankful for church plays to act in.

I'm thankful for anticipation of Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for a love seat to snuggle up to my husband on.

No comments: