Wednesday, November 25, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness--Days 21

I'm thankful for a day off work.

I'm thankful for 4 more days off!

I'm thankful for a chance to sleep in.

I'm thankful for a day to catch up on laundry.

I'm thankful for a day to catch up on dishes.

I'm thankful for a day to catch up on cleaning.

I'm thankful for a day to have some lazy moments.

I'm thankful for the hope of Heaven.

I'm thankful for Godly Elderly ladies who leave us a witness when they pass on.

I'm thankful for memories with these saints.

I'm thankful there's so much more after life on this earth.

I'm thankful for the peace salvation brings.

I'm thankful for the joy salvation brings.

I'm thankful for what awaits us in Heaven.

I'm thankful for who awaits us in Heaven.

I'm thankful God still answers prayers.

I'm thankful for the joy and hope these answered prayers bring.

I'm thankful for a good night's sleep.

I'm thankful for cough medicine that helped me sleep well last night.

I'm thankful for a cozy bed to sleep in.

I'm thankful for a beautiful day!

No comments: