Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness--Day 15

I'm thankful that I was able to go to Kiah's basket ball game last night.

I'm thankful that Michael was able to go with me.

I'm thankful for spending time with my precious husband.

I'm thankful that Mom was able to be there.

I'm thankful that Mom felt well enough to be there.

I'm thankful that I got to set by mom and spend time with her.

I'm thankful Michael had a good interview today.

I'm thankful it wasn't my turn to host recess indoors today!

I'm thankful for answered prayers.

I'm thankful for our sweet lil home.

I'm thankful Michael was already home when I got here.

I'm thankful for a Wednesday night that's not rushed.

I'm thankful for a heated house.

I'm thankful for a washer and dryer.

I'm thankful for a church to attend.

No comments: