Saturday, November 21, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Days 16 and 17

I'm thankful that is finally the weekend.

I'm thankful next week is a short work week.

I'm thankful there is no after school next week!

I'm thankful for sleeping in late.

I'm thankful for the silence of the morning without the blaring alarm clock.

I'm thankful Michael got to sleep in with me.

I'm thankful I survived last week!

I'm thankful I do not have to bring students home with me.

I'm thankful 7 hours and 15 minutes is the length of the school day.

I'm thankful for a husband who took me out to eat last night.

I'm thankful theres not a dirty dish in my house!

I'm thankful I'm seeing the light at the end of the laundry tunnel.

I'm thankful for a husband who's not afraid of work.

I'm thankful for a husband who'll skip a day of hunting to work around the house (I am sad for him....but it was his choice!)

I'm thankful for how the yard is starting to look leaf-less again!

I'm thankful I already have my lesson plans online for next week and won't be working on that Sunday night!

I'm thankful that I already have midterms filled out.

I'm thankful to attend Kiah's ball game again.

I'm thankful it's the season for Kiah's games.

I'm thankful that it gives mom something to look forward to.

I'm thankful for a break from cleaning house (why do I always wait until Saturday?)

I'm thankful for a husband who won't complain to much if the house isn't perfect!

I'm thankful for the opportunity to buy Christmas gifts for a child in my room.

I'm thankful this is the fifth year I have got to do this (it really is fun!)

I'm thankful I never needed to be on an Angel tree.

I'm thankful for how God has blessed my family abundantly!

I'm thankful I do not need to go to the grocery store this weekend.

I'm thankful Michael is ok with baked potatoes for lunch (how easy is that?)

I'm thankful for new socks. (I was in desperate need!)

I'm thankful we're going to my in-laws this afternoon.

I'm thankful that Michaels mom texted me yesterday and said she was having a better day.

I'm thankful Mom has been starting to feel better.

I'm thankful it's getting close to Christmas time!

No comments: