Sunday, November 22, 2009

30 Days of Thanksgiving--Day 18

I'm thankful God gave us traveling mercies yesterday.

I'm thankful for the time we spent with Michael's family.

I'm thankful his mom felt well enough to have company.

I'm thankful my husband acts just like his dad. He's a great man to be like.

I'm thankful for a good night's rest.

I'm thankful that it is Sunday.

I'm thankful we get to go to church today.

I'm thankful we have a church to go to.

I'm thankful for a pastor who has studied this week.

I'm thankful for a pastor who has prayed this week.

I'm thankful for a pastor who is sensitive to the Holy Spirit and will preach what God lays on his heart.

I'm thankful for our Sunday school class.

I'm thankful for the people who make up our Sunday School class.

I'm thankful for our Sunday school teacher.

I'm thankful for the lessons he has been teaching on the home. And how they've helped our home.

I'm thankful for the music we'll have at church.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to participate at church.

I'm thankful I'm saved!

No comments: