Saturday, November 7, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness--Days 6 and 7

Day 6--

I'm thankful for a husband who will stay up until midnight with me cutting scarf material for snowmen.

I'm thankful for a husband who'll take me where ever I want to go. All I have to do is ask.

I'm thankful for a stepdad who'll order Navel Oranges for me every year. I can't wait to get them!

I'm thankful for great in-laws. They raised a terrific boy and they treat me like a daughter.

I'm thankful for water heaters. Think how stinky it'd be to have to take cold showers!

I'm thankful for the inventor of makeup. Who ever you are....you are a good person!


Day 7--

I'm thankful for a mom who'll meet me with change when I need her too.

I'm thankful for a husband who'll change my oil, balance my tires, and even wash my car...Sorry Ladies, I found him first.

I'm thankful Teresa did well at the fall festival today. I feel like my time was somewhat of a flop.

I'm thankful for what we did sale at the craft show today. It was fun.

I'm thankful for Carly who has the same interests as me and will agree to do crazy craft shows with me.

I'm thankful for a gorgeous day.

I'm thankful my laptop hasn't crashed. I have lots and lots of important treasures saved to it.

1 comment:

Misty said...

you and teresa evidently were not as happy to see me as i was you on that fine saturday, that ok I will remember that this saturday!...lol...just kidding....misty