Tuesday, November 10, 2009

30 Days of Thankfulness--Days 9 and 10

Day 9



I'm thankful that my cousin Malachi married a sweet girl like Misty....After the craft show on Saturday I had this same conversation with mom. She agrees. We think she's good for Malachi!



I'm thankful for all the times God has protected me. The times I know about and the times I don't.



I'm thankful for all the times I've seen the hand of God working in my life.



I'm thankful for times when my husband has supper cooked and waiting when I get home.



I'm thankful God gave me two younger sisters.



I'm thankful Punky sets me straight on fashion.



I'm thankful that every once and a while, her and Aaron let Michael and I win the cutest couple contest...they seriously talk about these things. And I seriously get excited when she tells me I've won.



I'm thankful that she has always brought drama into our lifes. Starting in Kindergarten....it keeps things interesting.



I'm thankful she's able to stay with mom now. Even more than that, that she's actually cleaning the house weekly and doing laundry.





Day 10



I'm thankful it's no longer Monday. (Do I sound like Pollyanna?) Monday is a hard day for me.



I'm thankful I only teach after school one day a week. It is enough!



I'm thankful for reminders to do right at school and to be an example.



I'm thankful 16 years ago, God added a baby girl to our family.



I'm thankful that she's sweet and thoughtful.



I'm thankful for the aging ape coloring pages hanging in the basement that reminds me of her kindergarten days.



I'm thankful that I no longer live in the same house as her and no longer have to wake her up in the mornings.



I'm thankful we almost share the same birthday. It's been fun through the years.

I'm thankful she always wants to go to the nursing home with us.

I'm thankful for my siblings. It's been fun!






1 comment:

Misty said...

good come back! I love you guys very much.......misty