Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Truly Amazing Blog

So often we go through the day complaining of simple petty things: I’m tired from a long day at work, my car won't start, there’s a massive mountain of bills due, my best friend is mad at me, my boyfriend broke up with me, I don’t know what to cook for dinner…the list could go on and on. We’ve all been there.

Lately I’ve been trying to focus on the blessings in my life. Like I said in my profile I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams! The blessings far outweigh any petty obstacle in my pathway. I have my health, my husband, my heritage, my salvation, and my list could go on and on.

O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
--Psalm 34:8


I want to invite you to read a blog I have started reading,
Leaning on Everlasting Arms. Start by reading the profile of Stephanie and the path God has taken her down. Once I started reading I could not stop. My heart goes out to this lady. I hope if I am ever tried I will show the resolve she has to stick with God, to follow him, and to remain faithful. I do ask one thing. If you do visit, please do not lurk and spy from the shadows. Leave her a comment or a word of encouragement. I know you will be blessed as I was.


That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
--I Peter 1:7

No comments: