Wednesday, January 21, 2009

124 Visitors

What’s better than a 4 day weekend? A 5 day one, of course! I didn’t expect it but I’ll take it!!!! It’ll give me more time to do somethings around here. Any chance of snow tonight?

Yesterday was a record setting day for my blog! 124 views! I’m still giddy! Wow, it makes me warm and happy inside to think someone might actually like reading my blog! *big cheesy smile* [Yes, I am totally ignoring the fact that I was linked up to the passionate homemaking site…Every girl needs to have her moment!] Maybe…just maybe….I’m on the way to being cool…Yeah right!

I have so many blogging thoughts swirling around in my head. I’m gonna try to spend a few minutes developing them today. You might see some good posts in the coming days (just hang in there Wendell). The 124 visitors yesterday is really going to my head!

No comments: