Friday, January 17, 2014

Snuggle Time

     Seems like yesterday that I could lay down on the couch and hold Kendall in all her newborn cuddly glory balled up on my chest.  And we'd have sleepy cuddle time.   I miss those times!  They didn't last long  enough.  Now we have a busy busy almost toddler who'd rather be crawling around exploring than loving on Mom. 



   My dear little princess read my thoughts a few weeks and decided to treat the ole mom.  For about a week, she'd pull up next to me...and when I picked her up, she'd snuggle.  Almost like she was doing it once more for old times sakes.  And as quickly as she began this phase she was finished.  Sooo glad Michael snapped these pictures!








 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Precious. Tucker is my snuggler. I guess it's a mama's boy thing. In between gunfire and wrestling, he takes time to crawl up in my lap and lay his head on my shoulder. LOL