Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

    We had a wonderful wonderful Christmas.  We spent Christmas Eve at home with just our lil family of 3.  We joked that  Kendall had been told no-no about getting into the presents that when it came time to open them she wouldn't have anything to do with them.  And she wasn't that into it. 


Not really sure about this:



 Maybe it would taste good:

 This is ok after all...



    I was so shocked that my sweet husband got me a new camera!  
 Sometimes I wonder if I have any dignity. 

        See I told you I was shocked!  We've talked several times about upgrading but never dreamed we'd be able to.   It's crazy the difference...I'm loving it!  I'm still figuring it out and trying to get rid of some of the blurriness I'm getting.

    Christmas Day we ran on a strict schedule in order to visit with all our family.  It was still a great day.

   We started the day bright and early at the Jones' house in McDonald.

I'm really not sure about this whole kissin' cousins thing!

Unfortunately, cousin Nate had cut his finger that morning and was at the ER getting stitches.  He missed the present opening but did get to come later.

His momma getting telephone updates.  












After lunch, we headed to my moms in Oakdale.  I didn't take any pictures.  :(  I love getting to spend time with all our extended family for a few hours.

Last but not least we hit up Coalfield to visit with my dad.  



    If you are still reading, thanks for sticking in there!  So thankful for safe travels and good times with family.

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Awwww, this post is just PERFECT! ;) Love the expressions of Kendall with her gift opening! :)