Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's 2014

      How can it be 2014?  Unreal!
       We had our annual New Year's Eve party on Tuesday night.  I'm kicking myself (once again) because I didn't take one picture.  I was so wrapped up in making sure the house was clean and food cooked, I guess.  We had the best time.  At one point I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.  So thankful we have great friends to celebrate with.  We had a smaller crowd than usual this year, just 9 not counting Michael and I.  Most of us have small kids now so it was nice to have "adult" time.  

   Wednesday, my sister-in-law Misty cooked a yummy meal at my dads.  It was nice to spend time with them because we don't get to often.





    2013 was a great year.  But I'm looking forward to see what the Lord does in 2014.

No comments: