Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Quick Pics--Number 10

 The first Quick Pics Post of 2014.  :)

It's been so long since I've posted my cell phone pics I'm only gonna do half of the ones on my cell phone memory and save the rest for a rainy day. 
 I take a picture of Kendall on most Sunday Mornings to send to family.  If I forget or don't have time I start getting hate texts.  This was last Sunday. 


 New Christmas toy..Don't judge the mess in the background, we had just opened presents.



 The Sunday before Christmas



 Helping Dad assemble new toys


 Asleep on Mimi after opening Christmas Gifts.


 Into EVERYTHING!



 A fire for the Christmas Play



 Christmas Banquet


One day when I threw her in the sink for a bath so I could get supper ready.  I was literally 2 steps away chopping veggies and she had the hand soap, her pajamas, and the medicine dropper in the water before I could stop her.  

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Lol. And look how proud she is! :) I remember the garbage can stage, and I feel your pain. It's adorable but yucky. Tucker pulled over an entire can of trash one day allll over my kitchen floor. The other girls were just as bad - I just don't remember their stories. We have found all kinds of very important items in the trash during that stage, so keep things high! Lol