Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sisterhood Award


I'm so excited....Mrs. Lori at A Frugally Old-Fashioned Homemaker has passed along the Sisterhood Award to me. This award represents blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude. I posted about Mrs. Lori's blog a few weeks ago. I read everything she posts and have tried several of her recipes. She's been a great help to this bride (Michael appreciates it also!) Lori is really great....check out her blog.


Now on to my award....I really feel like before I accept I should thank all the little people in my life who have made this possible *great big smile* (I have always wanted to say that). Now I get to pass it along to some of my favorite blogs....here's my choices:

1. There will be grace--this is my mom's blog. She is currently facing a night season in her life but has a great attitude. Keep her in your prayers.

2. Leaning on the Everlasting Arms--Stephanie is an amazing person. She has been an inspiration to me. She has the best attitude.

3. Raising Rascals--Let me just tell you...Amber is a hoot. Remember when I had this day? She is the only other person I know that has days equal to that. I enjoy reading her blog as much as anyones. She always makes me laugh!




If you recieved this award...here's what to do....
1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to, letting them know they have it.
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.


Thanks again Lori!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

THANKS, STEPHANIE!!!!

I feel so honored!!

Thanks a million times over!! :)