Friday, March 20, 2009

Yet more Randomness

  • It's finally Friday and next week is.....SPRING BREAK!!!!!
  • I think everyone should be a teacher!
  • Driving home I saw a bumper sticker with the bible verse "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God." It really got me thinking...about my life....this year....this week...this day.
  • Mom's Surgery is Tuesday.
  • Lisa (Michael's sister) is having a baby on Tuesday.
  • Rachel (my fav cuz) is having a baby on Thursday.
  • Michael and I are looking at a house in O.S. on Monday.
  • I'm probably heading to Nashville on Monday (wanna be my roomie, Teresa?)
  • Michael is rushing me out the door to go to Jec and Billys.....more later.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Sure thing, Steph!

Amber said...

Spring Break. Praise Jesus!