Monday, March 30, 2009

Too young to go to the pokey!



As a teacher, missing work is not something I do often. Here is the reason......

Since I knew I was going to be out today I decided to "run by" school at 10:30 last night to drop off lesson plans and my faithful husband decided to go with me. So we trotted down the hill at school to my back door, spent about 30 minutes in my classroom and when we came out saw the blue lights. The police officer had already ran Michael's tags and was questioning why he had Bradley County tags. We must be pretty honest looking because he let us go without too much trouble. Does anyone else have this sort of trouble when missing work?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, girl. You lead an exciting life, don't ya? :)

Amber said...

I'm surprised he didn't check your car for the spray paint that you were going to use to vandalize the side of the building!!