I am a list kind of girl. It's how I get anything done at school. I start every work day by making a new list of things to get done that day. Occasionally if I do something that's not on my list, I go back and write it in just to have the joy of marking it off. My daily list keeps me on track and busy. And at the end of the day I feel like I've really accomplished something.
I have less than three years before I hit the big THREE-OH. Yikes! I've seen on several blogs lists of thirty things to accomplish before that person turns thirty. Sounds right up my alley....here we go:
1. Decorate every room in my house--Living room and kitchen have a few things done in them.
2. Dye my hair--very soon
4. Find and keep a family doctor
5. Learn to use my camera on manual--I've been practicing. Took some pictures of my friend's family recently. Just haven't mastered it yet!
6. Volunteer for some worthy organization
8. Lose 30 pounds--half way there...I will probably be changing this to more once I get to 30.
9. Get in the best shape of my life--are there really people who like exercise????
10. Organize my recipes in one place--not so much
11. Take an amazing Vacation--not yet.
12. Have a baby/or adopt :)--sorry mom!
13. Organize my birthday list and start sending cards--list is organized but I haven't sent the first card yet.
14. Can and freeze vegetable from our garden
15. Go Hunting with Michael
16. Take a road trip
17. Organize my hard drive
18. Order a custom painting for our house
19. Write a children's book--Am I really wanting to do this one?
20. Submit a picture to I heart faces
21. Clean out my car trunk--This was on my spring break list...but the great lung infestation/sinus blowout has slowed me down!
22. Make Little Girl Hair bows
23. Buy and Learn to use photo shop--I did get a new laptop....
24. Photograph a Waterfall--tried this when I was out of school for snow...Michael drove me to Frozen Head but the park was closed :(
25. Have a girls night out with friends--any takers?--haven't had any takers yet. :(
26. Join a book club
27. Visit Biltmore--Remember this...I tried.hopefully later this spring
28. really get dedicated with couponing --This takes so much time...But I'm not giving up yet.
29. Set a budget and live on it
30. re-design my blog
Well that's it. About 30 months left and 28 adventures. I better get busy!