Thursday, June 13, 2013

My favorite baby items--three to four months

The things I'm using with Kendall have changed up a little since the newborn stage.  Here are some of my new favorites!


1.  Our sound machine!

 

I used a gift card to purchase this.  And we love it!   We let it run continuously during nap time.  At night it has a timer we set to shut off at 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes.  It plays 3 different songs and has 3 additional sounds.  We are partial to the ocean noise.  What's really cool about it is the projector.  It displays onto the ceiling so our girl has something to watch while drifting off.  I love that the music signals sleep time to Kendall!





2.  Our Jumperoo

 
Another gift card item.  :)   This particular jumperoo/activity center has worked great for us.  It has a higher back so we were able to start using it before Kendall had complete control of her neck and head.  Although it has 3 adjustable heights, we still have to place a pillow underneath it so she can reach the floor.   



3.  Shout Stain Remover


 My first bottle lasted the whole time I've been married (nearly 5 years).  Since Kendall...it's gone.  There's always a diaper blowout outfit to spray or a spit up shirt.  

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.  But that's what's I can think of presently.  If you missed my newborn list it can be found here.  
 
 

No comments: