I am Linking up with Megan today.
- I found some causal socks that fit Kendall well. We were in a major sock funk because she had outgrew her baby socks. I'm left questioning why socks sizes 0-6 Months need skid resistance padding on the bottom.
- I went to a local park walking early the other morning. I'm a little embarrassed that I'm had to stop, catch my breath, guzzle water, and let the old men pass...true story...multiple times.
- I've been on a muffin kick recently. These have been my favorite, oh and these are really good, but I'm wanting to try these.
- I turned in my resignation letter a couple of weeks ago. I got a confirmation letter in the mail last week. It's official...I'm a stay at home mom.
- I'm sure I'll miss teaching but what could be better than spending all day with this angel?