Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Warning--a boring post!

Michael spent Saturday recovering ( I just happened to sleep/rest with him to make him feel better). Sunday he was able to go to church and even sing his solo in the play Sunday night (He is the bestest singer ever!!!). His parents came up Sunday night to watch the play and hear their boy sing. It was nice to see them and spend a little time with them.

Michael had to work Monday so that knocked our Dolly Wood trip out until Saturday. Saturday happens to be the last day they are open this season. I wonder if the place will be busting at the seams with all the mad-crazed Dolly Wood fans. I'm still excited to spend some time alone with all the other mad-crazed Dolly Wood Fans and my sweetheart.

I didn't feel real good yesterday. After a run to K-ville to have our wedding bands inspected/re-dipped/cleaned, I slept all afternoon. I feel much better today. My appetite is back. I've already ate half the kitchen this morning and am still going strong. (No mom, I'm not pregnant!)

Hmmm, is there such thing as an award for the most boring blog post. Someone should nominate me after this one....Don't fret...my life is more interesting when school is in session.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I didn't think it was a boring post. I love reading your blog already! I am glad to hear that your hubbie is feeling better. It's bad to be sick during the holidays. I look forward to hearing more from you later. BTW, when are you doing the hair cut? Emily loves her new style...much easier for a little girl to deal with~Mommy too! :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Tis Mammy. I'm enjoying writing and more yet receiving comments.
About the cut...Now that I've talked Michael into it. I'm kind of dragging my heels. I wanted to do it while school was out on Christmas break. It looks like I'm running out of time especially since I haven't scheduled an appointment. I'm still gonna do it though. My goal is to have it done before the end of January.
I love the pictures of Emily. It suits her!