Sunday, December 21, 2008

Taking the Plunge

Its official….I have became a blog stalker. It’s crazy, like an addiction. I have a ton of blogs that I check daily, hoping to see a new posting. I’m majorly disappointed when I log on and none of my stalkees have posted anything new since the last time I checked. *sigh* Getting back to the subject at hand….during the past few months as my addiction has grown and my stalkees have disappointed me time and time again, the thought crossed my mind numerous times “if I had a blog, I wouldn’t disappoint my readers”. Then immediately a new thought “if I had a blog, would I have any readers?” I mean really, am I interesting enough that anyone would want to read my blog? After having a battle in my mind for several months I have decided to take the ultimate plunge. I’m going for it. Maybe it will be a flop. Maybe I’ll be disappointing to my readers. Maybe I won’t have any readers….who knows. It’s a risk I’m willing to take. If worse comes to worse I’ll make Michael read all my entries….he’s always a good sport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Steph. You have one reader. :) Love that you're blogging. Now I can stalk you. ;)

Love ya,
Rachel
www.nothinggold.net