Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Recap

   No quick pics this week.  After taking Kendall's six month photos, I left my big camera laying out. So I actually picked it up and took several pictures several different times over the weekend.   I should leave it laying out all the time!
     We had a great weekend!  It wasn't so crazy busy and we got to enjoy our family at a slower pace.  Friday, Kendall had her 6 month appointment.  (BTW she weighs 16 lbs 7.5 oz (50%), and is 26 1/2 inches tall (75%).) Michael came home from working all night and slept 2 hours then went to the appointment with us.   It was a "shots" appointment so I was glad he was able to go for my sake.  I was also able to run in a few stores while in Knoxville.  We have family pictures coming up and I'm starting to stress about coordinating outfits.  Glad that's the worse of my problems :)  Then we ate lunch on the road.  That evening Michael's parents were able to come up and visit.  We had a good visit.  We drove to Crossville for supper which was probably wasn't the best choice.   When you factor in a sleepy hungry baby, carsickness, and an almost ticket that part of the trip was less than perfect.  
     Kendall loves visiting with her grandparents.  I told Michael we better have another baby pronto to spread the spoiling a little.  

 




    Saturday, Our lil family of 3 had a lazy morning around the house and then headed out after lunchtime.  We drove to Crossville again, but this time to look at the highway 127 yard sale.  Kendall scored a few hair bows but other than that we just enjoyed each other's company.   
   Yesterday was spent mostly at church.  We had a good day and enjoyed some fellowship.
   That sums up our weekend.   It was simple but great at the same time.  I love family weekends the best!

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

What a great picture of Kendall and Bro. Jones! And I love the next to last pic of both grandparents adoring her! Lol I have 2 kids that are 97th percentile all the time, one 50th percentile, and one pitiful little 25th percentile. LOL