Friday, August 23, 2013

Shopping


     Yesterday, my sisters, Kendall and I ran to Knoxville.  I needed to have my wedding band and engagement ring inspected (to keep up the warranty) and to pick up a few things for a future project.  We had a good day.

    I bought this chalkboard and I am in Love with a capital L!   It's actually bigger than what the picture makes it look like. I have so many fun projects running through my head for it.  I will be practicing my chalkboard writing because "Dinner at 7" isn't cutting it for me!




     I had been hoarding a Children's Place gift card since our baby shower days.   I picked up a blue jean jacket for the girl.  (The Leopard print seems even fainter in person).   Is it sad I'm super excited for Fall so she can sport this darling thing?  Yes, I know it is sad.  :)



      Kiah used the little bit left on the gift card to and got Kendall this dress.  Love us some tutu!



I think Kendall loves fun shopping trips.

 


1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

How stinkin' adorable is that picture!!!! :) I've seen a lot of ppl nowadays paint the glass on a picture frame with that chalkboard spray paint, then frame it and use it to write notes on. Cute!