Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fourth of July 2013 (in August)

    Let's not even talk about how late I am in posting this.  :)   What's really funny is that none of these pictures are actually from the 4th.  The fourth turned out to be a rainy day.  This first group of pictures were from the day before the 4th.  Chloe and Kendall wore their matching shirts for church.  I took about 55 pictures of these 3 stooges and these are the best I got.






    On the 13th, we made our annual trip to Kingston to watch the fireworks.


 Melt my heart!


     Best friends for almost 18 years. 



     The whole crew minus my sisters and Dylan and Shay.   They were still walking around being cool at this point.


    We were nervous about how Kendall would do.  She slept through the first 5 minutes or so. And then she sat all kicked back in my lap just staring at them.  I think she's gonna like this tradition.   We know we do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Finally! I've been waiting and waiting on these! :0)Love our tradition :0)
~Jen~

The Skinny on Staci said...

That is so cool that she didn't scream her head off about the fireworks. That melt my heart pic.... Jimmy just walked past in the room and said, "What a smile!" She's so, so pretty. :)

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that post was worth waiting for. For one, your little darling is just that, darling. Love the little matching shirts.
BTW, great photos!!