Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day

    Starting last Thursday, We had a whirlwind of long weekend.  It was really nice to get in lots of family time.  I was glad yesterday for a quiet day at the house to get little princess back on a schedule.     Thursday, we worked on cleaning out my classroom.  Friday we ran some errands in the morning and that evening drove to McDonald to celebrate Michael's Mom's birthday.  Saturday, I went to a wedding and then to mom's house that afternoon.  Sundays are always busy with church.  And Monday we had a cookout at my dad's.  Sadly, Monday was the only day I took a few pictures.  


 Laughing at crazy Uncle Josh


 
Cuddling with Aunt Misty


 Chillin with this guy




1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Such a sweet smile!!! I'm talking about Kendall. :)