Monday, May 27, 2013

Cell Phone Pics

 Momma and daughter looking mighty cool, while out in the sun!  A friend from church gave us Kendall's shades.

 I went to school this week and cleaned out my classroom.  I took muffins to several of my co-workers and principal.  Up close and personal with the tag...thank you pinterest.

 Kendall girl ready for church I was totally digging her pink fluff until a friend at church pointed out it looked like the flower off of Horton Hears A Who, so true.

     We sent this picture to dad this week.  It's of her monitor and her new found love...sucking the ole fingers!

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Ewwww, finger sucking. That becomes stinky! LOL It's cute, though! My last 3 sucked their thumbs. Little man still does! Ugh. Cute muffin idea, even if you did steal it. :) You two are just too, too cool in those shades!