Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Thursday...and other random things

  • Some times bulleted posts are fun!





  • It looks like we might get a lil snow Thursday. I'm ecstatic! Is it wrong to be wanting a day off after only 2 days back?



  • Speaking of going back...it's going really well....Would it be cursing myself to comment on how much I feel like my kids have matured?



  • The problem with teaching Mass and Matter to 7 and 8 year olds: Matter is anything that takes up space and has mass. Mass is how much matter is in an object. So basically you can't understand what matter is unless you know what mass is; you can't understand mass unless you know what matter is?!?!?!?! You following me? My kids aren't.



  • They are also struggling with solids and liquids...which is something unbelievably easy for most people.


  • This is a long week....morning and evening bus duty everyday, afterschool classes on Monday, Faculty meeting and church on Wednesday, and ballgame duty on Thursday....does anyone know a snow dance?

  • A parent texted me last night (picture text) of her child's math homework...they couldn't figure it out.



  • I just finished my fourth book in the last few weeks.



  • Last but certainly not least....I'm so so thankful for mom's great report! I'm right there with her; every time I think of God's goodness in this situation I lose it! Thanks to everyone who prayed! Love ya, Momma!




    Aren't we cute, in our gray?


1 comment:

sophiemac photography said...

Just want you to know that I think about your mom on a regular basis. I'm so glad to know that she's doing well. Hope you are too!!!