Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've been keeping a secret!

While if you've read my blog for any length of time, you know that I'm a teacher...more specifically a second grade teacher.  I occasionally post school related stuff on here.  Well, I've decided that it's time to separate family and school.   I have launched a new blog....Keeping Up With Class. 
    I'm super excited to share all the ideas swimming around in my head.  I know there are several teacher friends who read my blog so you may be interested in hopping on over and checking out the new blog.  Oh and if you're really fast you could be my first follower.  :)
    I'm currently updating the teacher blog links on there (there are so many!).  If you have one and don't see it on there let me know!


http://keepingupwithclass.blogspot.com







Oh yeah, Happy Birthday little Punk!


No comments: