1. Read 4 books--I can't sit around and read all day, though I'd love to. I read a lot while I'm nursing and at night after everyone is in bed and I should be asleep. My goal is to read four books every month. I'm currently reading 12 books in my kindle app. Yep, you read that right, 12. Surely I can finish 4 of them this month.
2. Finish Quiet Book-- I started the girls a quiet book while I was on bed rest. I only need to finish up 2 pages then I'll be ready to sew the backs on all the pages and add grommets. Hopefully these last steps will all go quickly. I'm thinking I'll have close to 20 pages. They'll be removable so there won't be that many in the book at one time.
3. Clean out and Paint Spare bedroom--This needs to get done ASAP! We'll be making it into Kendall's bedroom so that Kate can move into the nursery. If all goes as planned, next month's goals will include furnishing and decorating.
4. Bless 3 people--I want to focus on helping others this year. There is enough ugliness and meanness around us and I don't want to be associated with it! Last month these were simple simple things. I don't have time anything elaborate. I won't be sharing these. It's not for a brag on Stephanie moment. I do that enough already.
5. Finish off "mega cleaning and organizing list"--I've done this the last few years. The beginning of the year seems like a time to purge and organize. I made a huge list of the different areas of our house. I'm slowing going through and cleaning out, organizing, and doing a deeper clean job than I do during my normal weekly cleaning. Hopefully when I'm done everything will have it's own place. And we will have less clutter. This list use to take me a week, two tops to complete. Here we are on month 2 and still working on it. This two kid thing is a killer. I realize all you with 3,4,5, or more kids are laughing at me. But it's seriously a full day taking care of their needs, doing my weekly cleaning, and fitting in some quality family time. I need to kick it up a notch.
6. Doctors Appointment--I am the world's worst about going to the doctor for myself (with the expectation of the baby doctor). I need to have a couple of minor things checked out...this is the month.
7. Blog 2 times a week (or 8 times for the month)--1 down, 7 left
8. Attempt Potty Training--Key word "attempt". Kendall is so interested. Let's hope she's ready.
February is going to be a busy busy month! My goals are pretty ambitious. I'm hoping this list will be motivating for me! I'll be back at the end of the month to check in on my accomplishments. And later this week with posts about my favorite 2 year old.