Friday, May 16, 2014

Dirt won't hurt

 

     Michael got most of our garden planted a few weekends ago.  It was a beautiful day so Kendall and I decided to spend the time outside with him.  I hauled a bucket of water out with all kinds of toys for her to play with.  That lasted all of 5 seconds then the girl was off crawling and exploring. 


 And just for the record, I was vetoing the whole crawling through the clumpy dirt garden but her dad said to let her, "Dirt won't hurt".  So there you go, and it didn't hurt her.  (I'm not real convinced that it helped though).  :)
 

1 comment:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I love it. Smart words from Daddy! With my first or even first two, I probably would've freaked out. But then I started reading about how kids have such weak immune systems these days because they are always kept clean, germ-x'd, and not allowed to play in dirt. And apparently dirt has stuff we need to help keep our immune systems strong. So there ya go. There's your unsolicited advice for the month of May. :) PS - Just learn to get some really junky clothes for dirt time. I learned the hard way. :( Haha