1. Stuffy Nose Wipes--I love these wipes for snotty noses! I used them a ton and Kendall never once had the sore red nose from all the wiping. I buy the Parent's Choice brand which is a little cheaper than name brand.
2. A good thermometer. Ours isn't this exact one but it is Mobi brand. I love that it can be used on the forehead or in the ear. And it helps that it is super fast.
3. A humidifer to help with breathing issues.
4. The Nosefrida....this is a must have! Love this thing for snotty noses. And yes, you put one end in your mouth and suck. And no, you can't possibly get snot in your mouth. There is nothing gross about it. It is wonderful because it gets all the snot out of her nose. Oh and check out the bulb pic. Now that is gross. Seriously, switch to Nosefrida!
5. Hyland's Baby Cough Syrup--self explanatory!
6. And finally for fever....infant Tylenol. One day when Kendall was at her worst we had to alternate with advil to keep her fever down.
If you would like to see my past favorite baby items:
Things have changed a lot since 4 months, I may be back soon with a more recent updated list.